BIJC is developing an abundance of resources for Black professionals in the jewelry, gem and watch industry, as well as for our allies. If you are not yet a member, apply online here. If you are interested in sponsoring a BIJC resource, please contact [email protected] and a member of our Board will get back to you.
In 2021, we successfully launched the following resources for members, sponsors, and the public:
- Our Shop Black Owned directory features a curated list of Black owned jewelry brands. This directory provides you with a taste of each brand’s aesthetic and direct links to their social media pages and websites.
- Our Member Portal is officially launched and ready for use. This portal allows members exclusive access to the following:
- A dynamic membership directory where you can connect with fellow members and see their profiles
- Grants and Scholarship Opportunities
- General and Affiliate Resources
- Job Opportunities
- Internship/Mentorship Opportuniti8es
- And more
- If you are a current BIJC member, you should have received login setup instructions for this portal. If you did not receive these instructions, please check your SPAM email folder. If you still cannot locate the instructions, contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Our Public Member Directory allows visitors to identify individuals and organizations that support BIJC’s missions and initiatives. In less than one year, BIJC has over 200 members from around the world.
- While you can join and opt-out of inclusion in this directory