BIJC is developing an abundance of resources for Black professionals in the jewelry, gem and watch industry, as well as for our allies. If you are not yet a member, apply online here.
If you are interested in sponsoring a BIJC resource, please contact [email protected] and a member of our Board will get back to you.
In 2022, we successfully launched the following resource for members, sponsors, and the public:
- MasterClass offers users the opportunity to learn from the most inspiring artists, leaders and icons in the world. With unlimited access to these classes for one year, BIJC members can gain new skills and insights across a variety of categories, including business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, and more.
- Members receive a one-year subscription for free!
BIJC of course still offers these resources as well!
- Our Member Portal is officially launched and ready for use. This portal allows members exclusive access to the following:
- A dynamic membership directory where you can connect with fellow members and see their profiles
- Grants and Scholarship Opportunities
- General and Affiliate Resources
- Job Opportunities
- Internship/Mentorship Opportuniti8es
- And more
- If you are a current BIJC member, you should have received login setup instructions for this portal. If you did not receive these instructions, please check your SPAM email folder. If you still cannot locate the instructions, contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Our Public Member Directory allows visitors to identify individuals and organizations that support BIJC’s missions and initiatives. In less than one year, BIJC has over 200 members from around the world.
- While you can join and opt-out of inclusion in this directory