Sip & Share Wines is a boutique winery producing a diversity of handcrafted vegan wines. “We’re passionate about creating community with wine, especially for wine lovers often overlooked and underrepresented by the wine industry. Owner Nicole’s serious relationship with wine began in 2008.”
Black History Month Fact: Sip & Share Wine is making Black History Everyday!
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.