Black in Jewelry Coalition is happy to present Hudson One Eleven a Black owned skincare brand whose goal is to “inspire everyone to dedicate more time and energy into themselves through their natural and cruelty free products!”
Black History Fact: Madame CJ Walker is widely recognized as the first self-made female millionaire. Madam C.J. Walker, née Sarah Breedlove, developed a line of innovative hair-care and skincare products for African-Americans that bolstered them with hygienic pride.
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.