“Featuring stunning images: tall tales; and interviews with top designers, tastemakers and enthusiasts alike; Diamonds is the definitive book on the world’s most sought-after jewel”.
Black History Fact: “Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin, 6 June 1799 – 10 February 1837, was a Russian poet, playwright, and novelist of the Romantic era. He is considered by many to be the greatest Russian poet and the founder of modern Russian literature. Pushkin was born into Russian nobility in Moscow. His father, Sergey Lvovich Pushkin, belonged to Pushkin noble families. His maternal great-grandfather was Central-African-born general Abram Petrovich Gannibal.” (wiki)
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.