Lisette has designed jewelry since 2016 launching connecting her love for her heritage and travel through jewelry. Jam+Rico was recently featured in LA Times, Essence and partnered with Target for Black History Month this year.
Black History Fact: Arturo Alfonso Schomburg, was a historian, write, collector, and activist. Schomburg was a Puerto Rican of African and German descent. He moved to the United States in 1891 and had a huge impact in the Harlem Renaissance.
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.