Amina Sorel Fine Jewelry is a Haitian-American private jewelry concierge who specializes in Fine Jewelry & Watches. Currently Amina Sorel Fine Jewelry is housed in one of the largest diamond exchange hubs in the world, New York City. Amina now travels throughout Asia, North America and Europe to create one-of-a-kind bespoke jewelry, for her clientele. If you’re looking for a powerful piece for your wrist, then this is it, made of 14kt gold plated with a two white sapphire stones.
Black History Fact: “Winifred Mason (born June 22, 1918) was an African-American jeweler, active in New York in the 1940s. She worked primarily in copper, and was inspired by West Indian cultural traditions. She is believed to be the first commercial African-American jeweler in the United States.” -Wiki
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.