“Dabira Aroma is an all natural apothecary brand consisting of candles and Body butters. Dabira (PRONOUNCED “DAB-E-RAH”) is the Yoruba Word for Serenity. The first step of self-carestarts with you, and you and your skin deserves nothing but the best. Your taste of luxury is waiting for you.”
Black History Fact: Candles have been used as a source of light and to illuminate celebrations for more than 5,000 years, yet little is known about their origin. The earliest use of candles is often attributed to the Ancient Egyptians, who made rushlights or torches by soaking the pithy core of reeds in melted animal fat.” (wiki)
If you are interested in this prize, here is how it works:
1. Each raffle ticket is $20.
2. Tickets are available on our site – link in bio.
3. More tickets = more chances to win!
4. International entries are welcome.
5. Deadline for entry: Mon. 2/28 at 11:59PM EST.
6. All Winners will be randomly selected, contacted, announced + tagged: Friday 3/4 on Instagram.
7. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
All funds raised during our Black History Month Raffle will be donated to @BlackinJewelryCoalition, the first international non-profit dedicated to advancing Black professionals in the gem, jewelry, and watch industry. Through education, networking and mentorship, BIJC is creating opportunities and a network of support for a more diverse and equitable jewelry industry.